What is pixel erbium laser?
Pixel Er laser is the latest generation of Erbium fractional lasers, with combined fractional technology and ablative effect of Erbium YAG laser. Micro-ablative columns of laser penetrate deep into the skin and create a controlled trauma below the skin
Are there any side effects of Pixel Ebium laser?
Erbium laser causes much less damage to the superficial skin as compared to CO2 lasers. Hence, the chances of side effects in Indian skin (especially darkening of the skin) are minimal.
What to Expect During Erbium Laser procedure?
Is the erbium laser treatment painful?
No, you will be comfortable throughout the procedure. The numbing cream makes sure that there is minimal pain.
What is the post procedure care?
- Avoid sun completely for the next 5 days.
- You might experience mild itching, redness or swelling on treated area for next 24-48 hours .
- Use only cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen on treated area for 07 days post procedure.
- Don’t use any scrubs, loofahs, facial steamers, anti acne creams, serums, anti- aging creams or any other ointments prescribed to you other than moisturiser and sunscreen for 03 days post procedure.
- Do not tweeze, rub, pick, bleach, wax or exfoliate the treated area for 1 week post procedure.
- Do not take any other treatments like laser, peeling, medifacial/medispa, for 1 week post procedure.
- Use moisturiser and sunscreen every 4-5 hourly and avoid activities involving prolonged direct sun exposure like swimming, hiking for 03 days post procedure.
How soon do I see results?
The improvement in quality of the skin, blemishes, wrinkles starts becoming visible in 3-4 weeks. Improvements in scars are visible after 6-8 weeks.
How many sessions would be needed?
We recommend at least 4-6 sessions for best results.
How are the sessions spaced?
The sessions are done at a minimum 4 weekly interval.