What is MIRAPEEL?
MIRApeel is the latest aesthetic device which uses a multi step 3D Skin Desquamation technology called “Fractional Transbrasion” to address various skin concerns like pigmentation, dullness, fine lines and other signs of aging. Its innovative transdermal serum delivery system ensures that the super serums penetrate deep into your skin. The vacuum-aided micro-needling procedure is the next generation microneedling which offers un-matched results.
How does MIRAPEEL work?This 6-in-1 non-invasive aesthetic system. The treatment is modified according to the individual skincare concerns.
- MIRAcupping- lymphatic drainage
- MIRAbrasor – exfoliate and infuse
- MIRAExtractor- vacuum extraction
- MIRAroller- micro-channeling with infusion
- MIRAcurrent – muscle stimulator
- MIRALED LIGHT- LED therapy
What are the effects of MIRAPEEL?
The MIRAPEEL procedure is an extensive 90 minutes procedure. It is minimally invasive and painless, however, a mild discomfort might be felt during a few steps. You should be able to resume work or daily activity almost immediately.
Rarely, in a few cases there might be mild redness or mild sensitivity for a couple of days.
Within 2-3 days you will notice that the skin starts glowing and feels more healthy and supple. Regular treatments give rise to long lasting results in terms of antiaging.
What is the post procedure care?
Call us 9667684409
- You might experience mild itching or redness on treated area for next 24-48 hours.
- Use only cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen on treated area for 03 days post procedure.
- Don’t use any scrubs, loofahs, facial steamers, anti acne creams, serums, anti- aging creams or any other ointments prescribed to you other than moisturiser and sunscreen for 03 days post procedure.
- Do not tweeze, rub, pick, bleach, wax or exfoliate the treated area for 01 week post Procedure.
- Do not take any other treatments like laser, peeling, medifacial/medispa, for 01 week post procedure.
- Use moisturiser and sunscreen every 4-5 hourly and avoid activities involving prolonged direct sun exposure like swimming, hiking for 03 days post procedure.