To expect during Microneedling procedure?
Before the treatment begins, the skin is cleansed and a numbing cream would be applied and kept for 30-45 minutes.
The treatment would be carried out by our doctors and would take around 20-30 minutes depending upon the area to be treated.
Are there any side effects of Micronnedling?
Microneedling leads to minimal bleeding points on the surface of the skin. The skin turns mildly red after the procedure and gradually the redness resolves in the next 24-48 hours. Microneedling causes lesser damage to the superficial skin as compared to lasers. Hence, the chances of side effects in Indian skin (especially darkening of the skin) are minimal.
Is the Microneedling treatment painful?
No, numbing cream works well for this procedure and there is hardly any pain during the procedure.
What is the post procedure care?
- You might experience mild itching, redness or swelling on treated area for next 24-48 hours.
- Use only cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen on treated area for 03 days post procedure.
- Don’t use any scrubs, loofahs, facial steamers, anti acne creams, serums, anti- aging creams or any other ointments prescribed to you other than moisturiser and sunscreen for 03 days post procedure.
- Do not tweeze, rub, pick, bleach, wax or exfoliate the treated area for 01 week post Procedure.
- Do not take any other treatments like laser, peeling, medifacial/medispa, for 01 week post procedure.
- Use moisturiser and sunscreen every 4-5 hourly and avoid activities involving prolonged direct sun exposure like swimming, hiking for 03 days post procedure.