How does laser toning work?
We use alma q switch laser for laser toning. The laser when used for toning will target the superficial as well as deeper layers of pigmentation through photo acoustic shockwaves to the target area. The energy is not absorbed by the surrounding tissues and therefore there is no redness or irritation after the procedure.
What are the benefits of laser toning?
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Sunspots and freckles
When can I see the results?
You will feel a difference in the texture and tone of the skin right after the first treatment itself. We recommend a total of 4-6 sessions, for a dramatic improvement in skin tone and texture.
Are there any side effects of laser toning?
Laser toning is safe for all skin colours and types. As the skin is not damaged by the procedure it can be done as a lunch time procedure as well.
What are the post procedure precautions?
- You might experience mild sensitivity on treated area for next 24-48 hours.
- Use only cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen on treated area for 24 hours post procedure.
- Don’t use any scrubs, loofahs, facial steamers for 03 days post procedure.
- Don’t use anti acne creams, serums, anti-aging creams or any other ointments prescribed to you other than moisturiser and sunscreen for 24 hours post procedure
- Do not tweeze, bleach, wax or exfoliate the treated area for 03 days post procedure.
- Do not take any other treatments like laser, peeling, Medi facial/Medi spa for 01week post procedure.
- Use moisturiser and sunscreen every 4-5 hourly and avoid activities involving prolonged direct sun exposure like swimming, hiking for 03 days post procedure.