How Often Should You Get A HydraFacial?

Who doesn’t desire to have skin that is as smooth as silk?  Everyone does, right?

But in today’s modern-day world, attaining such standards is nearly next to impossible. A study published in the Body Image journal back in 2016 revealed that up to 70% of the women today are not satisfied with their appearance, mostly because of their skin quality.

The difference between the large group of 70% and the remaining small group of 30%, is that 30% took the necessary steps to improve and maintain their skin quality. If you have finally made up your mind to improve your skin quality, the best course of action for you to get flawless skin is through HydraFacial Treatment.

You must be wondering what HydraFacial treatment even is.  To put all your doubts to rest, we’ll cover the most common questions that people have in mind about this procedure:

 

What is HydraFacial?

HydraFacial refers to a form of resurfacing treatment that can revitalize your skin by restoring its former glow. Through this treatment, the dead skin cells get removed, and the skin pores get loosened up. Then they are enriched with a fusion of botanical extracts, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid.

Finally, the dirt present in the deep pores of the skin is removed through a state-of-the-art vacuum powered extraction technique.

Overall, it’s a 4 step painless procedure- Cleansing, Exfoliating, Extracting, and Hydrating.

The treatment can work magic for your skin. It can make you feel years younger and give your skin a better texture.

 

What are the benefits of HydraFacial?

According to some of the best dermatologist clinics that carry out HydraFacial, here are the top benefits of getting a HydraFacial treatment:

#1. A Painless Procedure

Since the treatment gets carried out through the HydraPeel Tip (a pen-like device) that deposits the fusion of liquids after each swipe. The patient would not experience any pain of scraping, pinching, or pulling. Moreover, some patients have described the entire procedure to feel more like a massage.

#2. A Treatment with No Downtime

Within 30 minutes, the treatment can make your skin more radiant and clearer. Since you have negligible irritation after the procedure, you can return to your routine life with no downtime! Hence, it can make you picture-ready within a matter of minutes.

#3. Well Suited for Sensitive Skin

The HydraFacial treatment avoids the inflammation of skin altogether since it doesn’t expose it to hot steam, & neither does it squeeze or scrape it. This makes the procedure well suited for those people who have sensitive skin.

 

How often should you get a HydraFacial?

The answer to this question depends upon your expectations – what do you expect to get from this treatment? If you want to get rid of pigmentations, acne, and scarring through HydraFacial, dermatologists would recommend coming in for treatment for at least once or twice a week.

The dermatologist would take several factors into account, such as your skin condition, skin type, and finally, your motivation behind getting the treatment. After careful analysis, they will guide you on how often you should get a HydraFacial.

The most ideal way to set the frequency of HydraFacial is through a consultation session. Hence, it can be concluded that a HydraFacial is your one-way ticket for glowing, healthy skin!

 

Since it is a sensitive procedure, make sure to visit the best dermatologist clinics, where quality and effective results are guaranteed.

2020-08-24T18:37:09+00:00 August 18th, 2020|Skin Care|0 Comments