Micro needling RF (Endymed Intensif)
Endymed Intensif is a minimally invasive procedure. It combines micro needling and radiofrequency to work at deeper levels of your skin.The procedure involves the application of a numbing cream for half an hour. Post this the treatment is carried out by our doctor and it takes around half an hour to complete the procedure.
The endymed intensif probe has multiple ultra-fine needles which penetrate the skin to reach the deeper layer of the skin and deliver heat at this level, which initiates the natural healing process. Also, the 300 microns needles ensure that there is no bleeding throughout the procedure.
About Endymed MNRF
Are there any side effects of Endymed MNRF?EndyMed’s unique 3DEEP RF technology, the Intensif ensures that the superficial skin is not damaged throughout the procedure. This leads to lesser downtime and no side effects.
Is MNRF painful?
If you are scared with the thought of needles, rest assured that this is going to be a smooth experience for you. Unlike the other microneedling treatments, Endymed Intensif is much less painful, The gold-plated tapered non insulated microneedles need fewer passes per treatment, thus reducing the treatment time and having much less discomfort.
The microneedles are very thin (300 microns) and cause minimal pain.
How many sessions of Microneedling RF would be needed for treating acne scars?We generally recommed a minimum of 4-6 sessions to see great results. However, the requirement varies from patient to patient. You would undergo a consultation first to customise the treatment according to the severity of your scars.What is the gap between MNRF sessions?
A minimum gap of 4 weeks is recommended between two sittings.How soon can I expect to see results?
The results would start becoming visible after 8-10 weeks from the first procedure.Are the effects permanent?Yes. The effects achieved are through the normal healing response of your own collagen and therefore are permanent.What are the post procedure instructions?
- You might experience mild itching, redness or swelling on treated area for next 24-48 hours.
- Use only cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen on treated area for 03 days post procedure.
- Don’t use any scrubs, loofahs, facial steamers, anti acne creams, serums, anti- aging creams or any other ointments prescribed to you other than moisturiser and sunscreen for 03 days post procedure.
- Do not tweeze, rub, pick, bleach, wax or exfoliate the treated area for 1 week post procedure.
- Do not take any other treatments like laser, peeling, medifacial/medispa, for 1 week post procedure.
- Use moisturiser and sunscreen every 4-5 hourly and avoid activities involving prolonged direct sun exposure like swimming, hiking for 03 days post procedure.